Pegasus Mod Clone
Pegasus Mechanical Vape Mod Clone
If you are looking for a high performing mod that combines style with function and leaves you amazed at the vapor you are able to get, you have come to the right place with the Pegasus Mechanical Vape Mod at Slim Vape Pen! This mod can help you produce absolutely massive amounts of vapor, with a purity and quality of taste that you did not think possible. With the Pegasus Mechanical Mod, you can look forward to getting:
- An authentic mechanical mod: The Pegasus is a real mechanical mod. This means that it has no circuitry to control the flow of electricity. Do not use the Pegasus mod if you do not know how to work with electronics and you do not understand the specifications of the product.
- Pure copper: The Pegasus is made of 100% pure copper. This is not a lightweight mod, figuratively or literally. In fact, it weighs in at a hefty 1/3 lb. When you pick up this mod you can feel the quality of it just in its weight. Copper is one of the best metals for conducting electricity, and when you are setting up a mod to use with a rebuildable atomizer or a rebuildable dripping atomizer you want as much electricity getting to the coil as possible. Not only does the copper exterior of the Pegasus mod look beautiful, but the solid copper body also ensures that you have a fantastic vaping experience.
- Floating pin: It can be really annoying when your battery moves in your mod and rattles. The Pegasus mod comes with a floating pin with a screw mechanism so that you can tighten it down and hold your battery in place. There is no need to put excessive pressure on your battery when you are doing this – in fact, screwing it down too hard could damage the battery and put you in danger – but you can use it to hold the battery still so that you can have a much better vaping experience.
- 510 threading: Attach the Pegasus mod to your favorite 510 rebuildable atomizer or rebuildable dripping atomizer.
- 18650 battery size: We already discussed that the Pegasus is definitely no lightweight. It holds an 18650 battery, which means that you get a lot of power in this not-so-little mod!
- Reverse threaded locking ring: Nobody wants a mod that is going to fire unexpectedly when they don’t mean it to. The reverse threaded locking ring keeps you and your mod safe when you aren’t using it. If you are going to be putting your Pegasus mod in your pocket and want to make sure that the button won’t be accidentally pushed, just spin the locking ring and the button will be locked.