Slim Vape Pen Refund, Exchange and Warranty Policies
There is a 15-day return policy on any vape pen items that have not been used. This includes all items including Vape Pen Starter Kits, Vape Pen Batteries, Vape Pen Clearomizer Tanks, Vape Mods, Vape Mod Batteries, E Juice, Vape Pen Cases, Vape Pen Chargers and all other items that were included in your order. To return an item, send us an email and we will get back to you with instructions. Include your reason for return along with the order number. Buyer pays shipping costs to return item. Once we receive item, we will process a refund.
- There will be a 15% restocking fee for all returns. If the items are used, there will be a 25% re-stocking fee.
- Please mail all returns to:
10701 Abercorn St#61553Savannah, GA 31420
There is a 15-day exchange policy on any items that have not been used. To exchange an item, send us an email and include your reason for exchange along with the order number. Buyer pays shipping costs to return the item.
Because of the nature of the products, we do not offer any warranty on the general usage of our products, we do however offer a dead on arrival (DOA) warranty on certain products, if any items have any manufacturing defects. The DOA warranty period is 15 days. If the item is a brand name, the respective brands will have their own warranties and you will need to contact them.
You can fill out a warranty request within 15 days to request a replacement. Please read our FAQ page before asking for a replacement, as many times you can find your answer there. Issues such as burnt taste and leaking are normal with vaping and are not considered to be defective. Usually simple steps can be taken to prevent these issues. The products may only need some maintenance or minor adjustments and it does not mean the item is defective. If you believe it to be defective or dead on arrival, see below.
DOA & Defective units
Always check your items when you first receive them to verify they are working correctly, especially when buying in bulk.
If you did read the FAQs and you believe the item is in fact defective and not just in need of some minor adjustments or maintenance, please contact us by email, online form or live chat within 15 days of purchase.
Include your order number and describe your issue. We will include instructions on sending the defective unit back and will process an exchange or refund once we receive the defective units. We will only replace defective units with the same model.
No warranty on:
- Ejuice: Because of the nature of ejuice and the differing personal preferences, there are no refunds / returns on ejuice.
- Clearomizers: Most issues with clearomizers come from improper use and or maintenance. Clearomizers/ atomizers also don’t last forever, and need to be replaced with normal usage. Leaking is also a common issue with vaping products, which can be limited with proper maintenance.
- Atomizers: Most issues with atomizers come from improper use and or maintenance. Atomizers also don’t last forever, and need to be replaced with normal usage.
- Misuse: Eligibility on repairs/ DOA items are only applicable for items that have manufacturer defects or premature failure. Items that are damaged through misuse, abuse, or negligence are not eligible for warranty or refunds.
Customer will pay for shipping costs for shipping the item back to us. It is recommended to get tracking and delivery confirmation when shipping the item back to us. We will pay shipping costs for replacements. All shipping and replacements are shipped USPS.
There is no guarantee that our products will work or are compatible with other supplier and manufacture’s products.
To cancel or change an order, send us an email ASAP. Once the order has been shipped we will not be able to cancel or change the order. You will have to ship the item back to get a refund at that point.